Started Mar 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Laurence Matson
Forum ProPosts: 11,086Gear list
Re: A Few Quotes....
In reply to Usee, Mar 13, 2013

Usee wrote:

Laurence Matson wrote:

But, deletions makes it difficult to go back to find evidence of one thing or another. And since so many (Laurence included) treated the man nicely.

But with your crack memory, you should remember all of the stuff deleted, which does not happen anymore. They just lock the threads. Deleting was done in the days of the older persona.

Laurence You are to often wrong...

...rethoric skill and a broad education can't substitute the truth -

neither in Your, nor in another universe.

Where am I wrong there except in my irony. Have they really deleted threads lately? Have they also gone through and parsed stuff out on a general basis? I know of one instance of the latter in recent times. But, of course, I could be wrong there. In any case, there is enough evidence of Ron's past provocation to make the basis of what I stand true, imo.

-

The most stupid thing that can happen is a autosuggestiv succesful leader - don't You think?

I have no idea what that means.

-

You know,

what Richard wrote:

"I don't like to take direct orders from anyone. What I post is what I feel and believe. No politics, no vested interests. Why are you trying to put a barrier in regard to Yvind postings? I'm not under NDA agreement with anybody or anyone."

...could be written by me.

And me too. Why do you think I am pushing back at our friend from Sweden? Because I enjoy his self-righteous preaching?

-

P.S.:

Since when do You have a well working color management - I mean a color management that is not only working within Your own workflow, but also working when exchanging files for common work at different screens and printer?

This was probably the missing base around 3 years ago, don't You think?

I have no idea what you are referring to here.

I had good color management until about two years ago, when my main monitor began to go south. When it died, I could not afford to replace it and it was too expensive to upgrade my Gretag stuff, as well. So I fiddled along for about 18 months. I now have had a good monitor again since about 2 months. It works well within my system, and I can check it outside my system quickly on another computer for the Internet sRGB stuff.

Is that what you wanted to know in your PMs?

-- hide signature --

Laurence
laurence at appledore-farm dot com
"The fact of being reported multiplies the apparent extent of any deplorable development by five- to tenfold" (or any figure the reader would care to supply).
Barbara Tuchman, A Distant Mirror
http://www.pbase.com/lmatson
http://www.pbase.com/sigmadslr
http://www.howardmyerslaw.com

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
WowNew
(unknown member)
wow.New
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow