Why do I post here? Locked

Started Mar 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
maple
Senior MemberPosts: 2,681
Re: Why do I post here?
In reply to RonJG, Mar 12, 2013

This is the first time I’ve ever seen someone post to justify posting here.

Apparently you’ve had dreadful experience here. Mine is exactly the opposite. I find this forum immensely helpful. Here I got answers to most of my questions, and solutions to most of my problems. I’ve even recovered hundreds of images from a disrupted hd thanks to a member of this forum who responded to my SOS post and came to my rescue. One of the salvaged photos now adorns a wall of our big office. I've learnt something from this forum, through reading many informative and insightful posts and viewing numerous images shared here, many excellent, a few mediocre. I engage in discussions which can get very heated and even frustrating, but certainly help in improving my skills and knowledge in photography.

You blame others for your being in a sorry state here. You may rightfully do that. But if your experience is not shared by too many, then perhaps you owe yourself a few moments of retrospection. As the saying goes, when someone is in a pitiful state of affairs, he/she probably deserves it.

Sorry if you find me condescending and patronizing. But just like you. I don’t want to lie.

-- hide signature --

Maple

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
WowNew
(unknown member)
wow.New
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow