ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
berighthere
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
Canon 6d 8-way controller issue
Mar 12, 2013

Hello,

I have been reading this forum for a longer time but haven't had a chance to take active part in it yet and this is my first post Actually it is a question about a build quality of Canon 6d. Yesterday after days and days of reading multiple reviews and forums I have finally decided to upgrade my ancient 30d and buy a brand new 6d that will finally take me to the full frame world. After the first euphoria or having this wonderful piece of equipment I have noticed one thing that really bothers me, i.e. the 8-way controller feels really cheap. The wheel around it is fine. It has a nice click. But the controller itself is very loose. When you tap it with a finger it makes this cheap empty plastic sound. Even when I shake the camera I can hear it moving. It is normal and all 6ds are build like this? Or it is a problem with my unit only?

Thank You all for help,

Piotr

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 30D Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow