Started Mar 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mclaudio
Junior MemberPosts: 37
Like?
1st post: many thanks+some photos
Mar 12, 2013

I'm following this forum from june 2010. In november of the same year I bought a DP2 and one year after a DP1s. The sigmas are wild beasts, difficult to be "domesticated", at least for me (even though I think their wilderness sometimes positively surprised me).

I have to thank all of you, without your continuous technical advices, your tests, and your images, I would have given up on sigmas a long time ago, and I like them despite all their quirks and oddities. I have a lot of respect for all the people that dedicate part of their time to share their expertise for free. I have no technical advices or tests to share, I'm too bad.

I'm just a walker, a walker with a camera. I'm not a photographer, probably I'm a non-photographer because I do everything in the exact way photo-manuals desperately try to avoid you to do. I don't think, taking pictures, something captures my attention, I stop few seconds and then I continue to walk. But I walk a lot and I know quite well the region where I live in, the Trentino, in the north of Italy, close to the Dolomites. I would like to share some images I took in the last 5 years, they are the result of casual encounters, not of encounters caused by my perseverance. You can find them here (the photos in the "renvolution" gallery are taken with my old Nikon d40, the ones in the other galleries mostly come from the sigmas)

http://www.photografeet.org/

I hope I'm not "stealing" you additional time.

Thanks again.
--Claudio

p.s. sorry for my english

Nikon D40 Sigma DP1s Sigma DP2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow