Do you have six minutes to watch a video?

Started Mar 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
NuFonaut
Senior MemberPosts: 2,179
Like?
Re: Do you have six minutes to watch a video?
In reply to aus4ever, Mar 12, 2013

aus4ever wrote:

KEVZPHOTOS wrote:

nevada5 wrote:

I recommend this. Feel free to tell me why you won't send the link to people you know. Enjoy.

Gratitude

-- hide signature --

Hey, it ain't rocket surgery.
I'm experimenting with Quantum Physics and I just discovered that I can completely destr

....only IF you have 3 minutes to watch this video

Chinese Fur Trade - Skinning Animals Alive

I will NEVER be able to experience the 'peace of mind' that your posted video suggests...so long as there is such horrific, insane & brutality towards animals on this planet.

Please watch this short video....and then tell me, how on earth anyone can actually "feel" good...knowing that atrocities of this nature are being committed on a daily basis.

This is monstrous barbarism at it's very worst. The people that do this are not human...because they are devoid of all emotion, compassion, feeling, conscience, etc.

KEV

I emailed a friend who is making travel arrangement for the Chinese Consulate in Sydney on a regular basis. She has forwarded my email to the Consulate. If you do want to help, I would appreciate your doing the same. http://ca.china-embassy.org/eng/sgjs/t843344.htm

I have also emailed PETA through their website to ask when and where the video was recorded.

-- hide signature --

Australia, home forever.
Freedom without discipline is chaos.

Well done! Thumbs up!

-- hide signature --

What´s that noise? From one of the Canon Forums: 'I just came back from my first holiday with the 5D II (I think my wife was there as well). '

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow