Like?
Re: You helped
In reply to Mako2011, Mar 12, 2013

Mako2011 wrote:

qianp2k wrote:

schmegg wrote:

qianp2k wrote:

Mako2011 wrote:

Well then, since we are on a roll...lets try another example photo that totally proves my point

something pretty wrong in this photo, oversaturated that looks surreal, soft and mushy. I don't know how you shoot the picture as 5D2 should be able to deliver much sharper and detailed photo.

Still not getting it then? LOL!

No, please explain to me. If he is trying to demo 7D resolution, it's a complete joke from that large size 7D photo. His 5D2 photo was not taken well either from all aspects.

When you said "I don't like your Nikon's over-saturated reddish/orange color cast", that might have been the hint you missed and why the point has escaped your notice to this stage.

I thought you're a Nikon shooter. But you processed your Canon photos in such unpleasing colors in my taste that's why I said. But indeed your 5D2 one was over-saturated in addition not in good IQ.

Adding your own pics, in an unrelated way, only served to better highlight the point I was making. That made you an unwitting accomplice. That was not my intent though but did illustrate. Hope it's more clear now.

Related that proves 5D/5D2 indeed outresolves Canon 18mp APS-C when framing into similar AOV. You involved yourself into arguing EF-S walk-around lenses vs 24-105L therefore prompted me to post some samples that show the difference of resolution/sharpness/clarity clearly.

-- hide signature --
 qianp2k's gear list:qianp2k's gear list
Sony RX100 Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark III Sony Alpha 7R +20 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
SFRNew
TrueNew
DogsNew
LMAONew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow