Re: Good riddance!
In reply to Paljas, Mar 12, 2013

Paljas wrote:

NuFonaut wrote:

PhD4 wrote:

lownine wrote:

lanefAU wrote:

forpetessake wrote:

The World will be a better place without that commie.

The world will never be a better place as long as mentally blind people like you still have faith in vultures blood suckers multinationals and Wall Street vampires.

Oh, please. The Occupy camp folded months and months ago.

What I have no faith in is government's ability to chalk the field and let people go about their business until the ball goes out of bounds. When people get paid for their risks, we'll be fine.

You'd be absolutely astounded how well-behaved and smart people can be when they know the government isn't backstopping stupidity and foolishness. If you want lots and lots of stupidity and foolishness, just make sure that no one but the taxpayer suffers for it. Then you'll get all you can handle.

We will never recover the billions of dollars consumed by Fannie and Freddie. No wonder Chris and Barney decided to leave the scene.

Excellently stated.

"Occupy" failed. Not only their attempts, but in gaining any respect for them or their cause. It's time to move on.

Only when government is less governing, and stops protecting the stupid, will people feel the motivation to go out and create jobs & wealth... which in turn means more tax dollars for the government and a healthier economy.

Occupy is one of the more successfull movements in the last 20 years, even though they are not important today anymore. They spread their message worldwide and made big headlines in almost every country. They brought attention to the fact that big money controls the US politics and that president etc. are just muppets of big corporations.

They did all that with a minimum of structure, organization and expenses. Regarding achievement per Dollar spent it might be the most successfull movement in recent history.

-- hide signature --

What´s that noise? From one of the Canon Forums: 'I just came back from my first holiday with the 5D II (I think my wife was there as well). '

I believe in the importance of a successful daily movement

-- hide signature --

Observing dreaming seeking

And for one more day you have succeeded.

-- hide signature --

What´s that noise? From one of the Canon Forums: 'I just came back from my first holiday with the 5D II (I think my wife was there as well). '

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow