Wide Converter DMW-LW36 on Nikon 10mm f2.8

Started May 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
temptest
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Re: Wide Converter DMW-LW36 on Nikon 10mm f2.8
In reply to GXRuser, Mar 12, 2013

Hello!  I thought I would let everyone who may be interested in a wide angle converter for their Nikon V1 that my Olympus FCON-T01 just arrived in the mail today from BH photo fo $99.  It is a .74x converter WITH A 40.5mm thread!  I screwed it right onto my 10mm lens to get a 20mm Wide angle lens which works terrifically.  I also mounted it onto my 10-30mm zoom and there was no vignetting at the shortest focal length of 10mm.  Zooming through the adapter with this lens also works and resolution seems to stay pretty sharp.

The lens is made of a very durable construction and comes with both a front and rear cap.  It is designed for the Olympus TG-1 so it's not only very tough but waterproof to 60 feet as well (though I assure you, your Nikon 1 is not).

One last note, I am using the Fotodiox grip for the V1.  The camera sits well balanced on a surface with this lens when using the grip.  Howeve, without the grip, I believe that the lens will protrude a few millimeters past the bottom of the camera body.

Nikon V1 with 10mm f/2.8 and Olympus FCON-T01 .74x Wide Angle Converter

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow