Mako2011 wrote:

qianp2k wrote:

MAC wrote:

Dave Luttmann wrote:

No Peter....you are wrong....again.

gianp2k says he agrees with photozone.de

Here is what photozone Repeats 11 Times on the same web page:

http://www.photozone.de/Reviews

"Please note that the tests results are not comparable across the different systems!"

here is 5D2+24-105L at 5000-pixel wide.

Interesting single snapshot that compares nothing regards the discussion. Like a discussion about that value of German Sheppard as guards dogs then showing a picture of an empty leash to prove the point.

Does depict well how over saturation might come into play regards average visual acuity. DXP does factor that in in some fashion yet to be explained.

Not in content, just want to see your APS-C/DX photos with similar walk-around lenses such as C/15-85 or N/16-85 or respective 17-55/2.8. Bring up a 5000-pixel photo and let's compare resolution. Please don't shift topic to artistic or something else, just resolution. I am waiting to see. I know my 60D cannot deliver so I am waiting your guys who argued vigorously to prove your claims, please.

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

-- hide signature --
 qianp2k's gear list:qianp2k's gear list
Sony RX100 Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark III Sony Alpha 7R +20 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
SFRNew
TrueNew
DogsNew
LMAONew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow