Please Help Me Tweak My 7D to Improve Image Quality

Started Mar 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
steve88
Contributing MemberPosts: 890Gear list
Like?
Re: Please Help Me Tweak My 7D to Improve Image Quality
In reply to dbannerz71, Mar 12, 2013

dbannerz71 wrote:

Steve, this is somewhat off topic but I really like your website. How did you create it? I like the layout a lot. Was this from a site that helps you create our own, or did you make (build/write code for it) yourself? Btw, lots of good responces on here about focus and pp, especially the links to the videos.

Thank you,

Eric

Hi Eric and thanks for the compliments!  Yes, I agree, I've received a TON of VERY HELPFUL information in this thread and I'm currently going through all of the responses in order to incorporate these techniques (and knowledge) into my shooting.  I'm really very thankful to everyone who responded.

My website is actually a template from Zenfolio...they are great.  I was on Flickr for two years and joined Zenfolio a few months ago.  They have about 18 different templates for my website that I can choose from and dozens of additional ways to tweak each individual template.  You don't need to know HTML or anything in order to do this but if you do you can modify the templates even further to your liking.  I have a Premium account with them for $120/year and I think it's a real bargain consider everything you get.  If you're interested in joining, you can use my referral code for a 10% discount (R3X-ZRM-6UZ).

I don't know a thing about HTML but Zenfolio is pretty intuitive and there are also user forums where you can ask questions as you tweak your website.  You can rename and create new drop down menus, change colors, move headings and titles around...it's awesome.

I'd be happy to answer any additional questions if you want...just PM me.  Good luck!

steve88's gear list:steve88's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 200mm f/2.8L II USM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow