*********Challenge 162- The Moon in the Landscape ***********

Started Feb 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
herbymel
Senior MemberPosts: 3,990Gear list
Like?
Re: David Ruso Where Are You?
In reply to Bob in Baltimore, Mar 12, 2013

Bob in Baltimore wrote:

The winner was announced 5 days ago.The rules allow 72 hour hours for the winner to post a new challenge. David Russo, the winner, replied two days ago that he would have a new challenge "in a minute".

As the temporary custodian of the rules, I say that we give David (a relative newbie to the forum) another 24 hours. (I am guessing that would be about 1600 on Tuesday in Denmark where he lives.) If no challenge has been posted by then, I ask the runner up, public-af-lobster, to pick up the pieces and issue a new challenge from "The City By the Bay", some time around 8 AM Tuesday his time.

And, in any case, public-af-lobster, please tell us how you came up with that name! Texas-Heat came up with this question about two months ago, and there were some interesting responses.

-- hide signature --

Bob in Baltimore

Well, it does say he's a teacher, so perhaps he should lose a grade for being late. Then it must go to public-af-lobster. I'll leave the expertise in that matter up to Brev.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow