The Davinator
Forum ProPosts: 13,372Gear list
Like?
Re: Substance
In reply to qianp2k, Mar 11, 2013

qianp2k wrote:

Mako2011 wrote:

qianp2k wrote:

Whatever no interest to exchange empty words. You are just playing the game of words. Please bring some substances.

Substance

More Substance

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

Those highly contrast scenes (in Midwest Canyon areas in USA) are good place that will show FF has noticeable better superior IQ.

6D will have noticeable better than 7D in those shots if we look at large size (2000-pixel or larger) or 24" print or bigger.

Doubt it based upon the samples I ran.

6D will be noticeable sharper with 24-105L;

Not on my samples

6D can pull dark shadow areas much better while 7D will plunge into banding;

Yup, you are correct.  But you've already said you dont need to pull shadows as only people who dont know how to meter do that.

6D will have noticeable beter color tonality;

Not in any sample I've ever seen

6D will be noticeable cleaner especially in shadow area;

Maybe.  But you never pull shadows, right.  And if you did, other brands are a better option for you.

Landscape is one of areas that FF will have noticeable better IQ.

Not really.  Not in any samples you've shown us.  Not in comparisons I showed between even the 5D2 and the 7D.

-- hide signature --
 The Davinator's gear list:The Davinator's gear list
Canon PowerShot G3 Canon PowerShot SX150 IS Canon EOS D30 Canon EOS 10D Nikon D2X +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
SFRNew
TrueNew
DogsNew
LMAONew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow