Started Mar 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Roland Karlsson
Forum ProPosts: 19,584Gear list
Re: Why do I post here?
In reply to Scott Greiff, Mar 11, 2013

Scott Greiff wrote:

RonJG wrote:

This forum is NOT a terribly helpful place to be if you fall out with the SigMafia, or if one of the SigMafia decides you are not worthy. One step out of line and the dog pack is released. Pretty disgusting behaviour I must say.

Resorting to name calling will get you the respect you deserve.

Thats too easy. In this forum, and in many other places, there tend to be some people that consider themselves regulars and a part of the inner group. Its human thing. Its generally not bad, but it has its problems. More or less, depending of time and place.

Calling this group SigMafia is a play with words. Maybe unnecessary and maybe insulting. But ... it might be a kind of accurate name. A group with some humour might even call themselves thus.

So ... your voiced opinion that Ron deserves disrespect just because he uses that word, I dont really agree with.

Roland Karlsson's gear list:Roland Karlsson's gear list
Canon PowerShot G10 Pentax K-5 Pentax smc DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Pentax smc FA 50mm F1.4 Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited +6 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
WowNew
wow.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow