Started Mar 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Francis Carver
Senior MemberPosts: 1,093
Like?
HS50 EXR North-American Availability + HS50 Video Bitrate
Mar 11, 2013

As usual with them, B&H had pushed back the availability date on the HS50 EXR -- again. Not surprising, they have pushed back availability dates on some new camera 8 to 10 times without having had the thing in stock once, ha-ha-ha-ha.

Not sure if HS50 EXR is available in Asia and Europe yet, anyone knows when it will come here to North America? I am interested using it for video because of the 42x zoom range Fujinon optic on it, but since it  only has the totally cheap type of video recording capability of "ALL-AUTO, ALL THE TIME," I would perhaps prefer others to do this testing before me.  

Amazing thing with Fujinon is, they always dedicate a flashy paragraph about the stunning video capability of all of their new cameras -- without having done anything to their cameras' video capability since time immemorial, it seems.

X20 will be able to record video at 36Mbit/sec, allegedly, of course Fujifilm USA had made no such claim whatsoever about the video bitrate capability of the HS50 EXR. In fact, I see no mention at wall about the HS50's video recording bitrate, does anyone knows more than just this?

Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR Fujifilm X20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow