Why do I post here? Locked

Started Mar 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
whisky
Contributing MemberPosts: 627Gear list
Re: Why do I post here?
In reply to RonJG, Mar 11, 2013

Some of you guys really get your knickers in a twist !!

It would be best for the Sigma Forum if we all used it constructively and stayed away from becoming personal with one another.

Photographic images etc are a bit subjective and, while fair criticism can be expected, it should be accepted and there is no call for sycophantic vendettas.

Let's keep it clean.

Let's see some narrative shots rather than 'snaps'.

There is, and has been, a lot of extremely useful, helpful, and informed comment passed on via the forum and this is the way it should be.

I have found, if one asks, generally there is someone out there who, kindly, is helpfully able to supply some  useful suggestions by way of answer.

Let's get back to exploiting the best aspects of Sigma Foveon cameras and building a credible case for why we use them.

If anyone has a problem with their Sigma gear then there are plenty options available to them.

Keep taking the tablets,

Cheers.

whisky's gear list:whisky's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F450 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix 6900 Zoom Sigma SD15 Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM +4 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
WowNew
(unknown member)
wow.New
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow