Bag for OM-D and 5 Primes?

Started Mar 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
drawbridge
Junior MemberPosts: 47Gear list
Like?
Think Tank Retrospective 5
In reply to Mike Raub, Mar 11, 2013

The Think Tank Retrospective 5 is my choice for my m43 gear.  It's comfortable, customizable, and well made, and it's just the right size for an OMD plus 4 or 5 lenses and accessories.  I carry an OMD body, 17mm 2.8, 45mm 1.8, 75mm 1.8, and a Panny 7-14 plus plenty of accessories without any problem changing from lens to lens.  (I don't have a battery grip.)

Also, It has some nice features like velcro covers so that you can go into silent mode and get the bag opened quickly when you're ready to shoot.  And it's got a laid back retro style that compliments the OMD and doesn't look like a camera bag.  It goes for 138 bones.

http://www.thinktankphoto.com/categories/shoulder-bags/retrospective.aspx

As I look through this thread though I must say that Domke F-5XC with the lens opening at the bottom looks pretty cool too!

-Drawbridge

drawbridge's gear list:drawbridge's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm 1:1.8 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow