Started Mar 8, 2013 | Questions thread
qianp2k
Forum ProPosts: 10,350Gear list
Like?
Re: must be cross checked.
In reply to Mako2011, Mar 11, 2013

Mako2011 wrote:

qianp2k wrote:

I'm not suggesting DXOMark is every right but most right. Can you point us better symmetrically tests than DXOMark?

Most right?

Nobody is 100% right.  But DXOMark is very reputable and well respected in industry.  Its test result are msotly correct.

That would indicate that their scores can't be relied on some of the time. That would stem perhaps from undefined subjective elements in their scoring system. Better perhaps to get away from DxOMark's largely undefined Perceptual Megapixel concept and use SQF (Subjective Quality Factor) which is better laid out. At the very least..when using a DXO scores, you need to cross check that it's in the ballpark regards other reviews.

Seriously so far you're only playing the game of words. You really need to try yourself and you will find FF setup either in Canon or Nikon (provided no AF issue) is noticeable sharper than your APS-C gear. Otherwise you simply just don't want to believe no matter how others tell you or what photos I gave example.

If you think your APS-C can have similar sharpness, bring up and let's see.

Your APS-C simply cannot deliver such 100% cropped sharpness

100% cropped

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

-- hide signature --
 qianp2k's gear list:qianp2k's gear list
Sony RX100 Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark III Sony Alpha 7R +20 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
SFRNew
TrueNew
DogsNew
LMAONew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow