Do you have six minutes to watch a video?

Started Mar 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
NuFonaut
Senior MemberPosts: 2,211
Like?
Re: Do you have six minutes to watch a video?
In reply to glasswave, Mar 11, 2013

glasswave wrote:

KEVZPHOTOS wrote:

These people are primitive, sub-human...

These people are simply trying to survive and to feed their families. The people in these videos probably make less than $50/month for this work, while putting seven twelve hour days per week. Their children are likely undernourished and go to bed hungry on most nights.
You, as part of the real 1%, are lucky enough to try to do something about it. If you were born into one of the families that subsists on this abhorrent labor, you'd probably be joining your dad at the age of seven and grateful to take on another 12 hour shift.
Perspective
-- hide signature --

There is simply too much beauty in the world to photograph it all, but I'm trying.

What if they were raping children in front of cameras for money? You can not defend every horrible attrocity by saying "They just wanted the money or feed their families".

This would give free pass to everyone.

People who are able to do this are either completely broken or psychopaths or both. Anyway, they are harmful to society and should not be part of it. Same goes for the people that work an this field and also for people who buy such products after being educated about it.

For example, if one buys fur after having seen what happends to the animals in the process one is a psychopath and should not be part of society.

-- hide signature --

What´s that noise? From one of the Canon Forums: 'I just came back from my first holiday with the 5D II (I think my wife was there as well). '

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow