Started Mar 11, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
fisherman 7
New MemberPosts: 13
Like?
Camera choice stress
Mar 11, 2013

Hi have posted prior the help was good. I have read heaps on the site great help it got down to 2 cameras the Sony rx100 and Panasonic fz 200 size worried me so i had a hands on with the fz200 great camera  Fast burst mode, fast shot to shot, mad zoom ticked the boxes but the size is a worrie for me. So i thought go the large sensor sony best of everything but on reading it s slow and not a wild life pick and the small zoom, but a really really good camera. So more reading, compact comparisons  still way out of my depth just imfo overload i read reveiws till i would buy anything.     
I will ask if can get a compact with Big zoom, Large sensor, Fast burst , hd movie and when its zoomed it has reasonable quailty or burst wont reduse to 2 shots per second if its used in a different setting or a sensor way to small to ever work well and i couldnt do decent size print of a whale dolfins swimimg beside a moving boat then a landscape or i might even want to take a pic at night or in low light. I feel better now-.  Do i need 2 cameras or one with 2 lenses or suck it up and carry a big camera because i want port holes in my coffin, if you can give it to me with both barrels tell me what im failing to understand and get my head around. I do love a good pic i get one every now and then, but slow means you get the dolfins tail or miss the whale everytime ill go take a pill now and have a lay down, if you can help it would great thankyou you all for your time and replies i have much to learn regards Geoff

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow