Started Mar 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Hen3ry
Forum ProPosts: 10,451Gear list
Like?
The Nikon A -- has Nikon tripped?
Mar 11, 2013

I came across a little (not too much) angst about the Nikon eh? -- sorry Nikon A -- on the Fuji X forum.

Gawd -- Nikon is asking $450 for an accessory optical VF apparently! That should breathe some life into my soon to happen listing on eBay of a Voigtlander 28mm OVF! LOL! (I was using it on the E-PL3 with the Panny 14 lens, but the VF2 is just too good -- hardly ever worth switching.)

This hands-on review is worth a look: http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/nikon-coolpix-a-black/4505-6501_7-35626828.html

The criticisms cerainly look valid compared with the Fuji X100S. They would have even more point if you compared the Eh with with E-PM2, E-PL5, GX1 with the Panny 14 lens, and even more so with the Panny 14-42 X lens.

By the way, the Nkon eh joke is not my own. Have a look at SLO's chuckle worthy intro to the thread "**** This Week Thru Your M43 March 9, 2013 ****" -- and contribute to the thread while you're there!

Cheers, geoff

Hen3ry's gear list:Hen3ry's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 +4 more
Fujifilm X100S Olympus PEN E-PL3 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus PEN E-PM2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow