Nikon Coolpix 510 fatal message

Started Mar 8, 2013 | Questions thread
robertpicassa
Junior MemberPosts: 35
Like?
Re: Nikon Coolpix 510 fatal message
In reply to Chris1120, Mar 11, 2013

Chris1120 wrote:

I'm an experienced photographer and Nikon user. My other camera is D90 which I love. I got the 510 for the zoom and compact portability just this past Christmas. I'm now on trip of a lifetime to The Philippines and want to throw this camera in the sea. Twice now, camera has deleted all images - first time, over 400! Message reads "Please wait until camera stops recording." All other functions frozen. WTF is this about?

Thanks

I cant tell you the exact reason without seeing your camera. But I am sure if pics were saved and you are not able to see them now, you can recover them with good image recovery software . This software comes with demo version first connect your memory card to your computer through card reader, scan your memory card, if you see the preview of recoverable files then go for full version and recover your photos. It also recovers Raw photos.

For the next time please try new memory card I think the problem is with your memory card not with your camera as user reviews of 510 are very good.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow