Bag for OM-D and 5 Primes?

Started Mar 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
Luxco
New MemberPosts: 9Gear list
Like?
Re: Bag for OM-D and 5 Primes?
In reply to Mike Raub, Mar 10, 2013

I've got the OMD with grip, bunch of lenses and a LowePro slingshot bag.  I think it is a model 200 (got it for an Oly E500 and 4/3 lenses).  It would easily take five primes, each in it's own pocket although I also know that the Oly 45 is quite small and the other lens you mention do not look that much bigger in comparison.  The bag is big enough for the Pany 100-300 with lens filter/cap/hood (reversed) in it's own bag.  Even if you decide to stack a couple of the smaller lenses, I think there is plenty room using the lens cases/bags as mentioned.

In my opinion the bag is larger than a 100 series Lowepro, but the weight difference is not much between the two bags, and it is well padded and put together.  The 200 series also allows fiver different "slots" plus the camera space with a satin-like screen protector cloth, lots of storage compartments for flash, chargers, spare batteries, filters, notepad, etc..  Plus it carries nice and the strap setup is better than the smaller bags.

Hope that helps a bit!

Luxco's gear list:Luxco's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Olympus PEN E-PL3 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow