Senior MemberPosts: 5,407
Like?
Re: This thread is hilarious.
In reply to Joseph S Wisniewski, Mar 10, 2013

Joseph S Wisniewski wrote:

Mjankor wrote:

This thread is hilarious.

Indeed it is.

Did you catch the reply by the person who started four sentences with "OMG". Sounded just like a 12-year-old girl, he did.

Guys, you're being suckered into an argument you cannot win. This may be why Richard refused to look at matching my m4/3s small kit.

I've looked into the pros and cons of the various formats. Let me tell you how this is going to go.

OMG High ISO - Don't care. Already considered it.

OMG Phase detect - Don't care. Already considered it (and, BTW, Front/back focus)

OMG Shallow DOF - Don't care. Already considered it.

OMG More lenses - Guess what. Already considered it.

etc, etc, etc.

And you'll just keep butting your heads into the fact that a m4/3s kit is almost definitely going to be smaller.

Welcome to reality guys. Everyone has different things they're looking for in a camera. A DSLR is not necessarily the best solution for everyone. Maybe you should appreciate the fact that there are a lot of cameras out there and we can all choose what we like, rather than trying to squish everyone into the DSLR box.

-- hide signature --

Rahon Klavanian 1912-2008. Armenian genocide survivor, amazing cook, scrabble master, and loving grandmother. You will be missed. Ciao! Joseph www.swissarmyfork.com

I'll spell out the joke for you next time so you don't miss it.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow