Started Mar 10, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Schnarps
New MemberPosts: 16Gear list
Like?
Olympus E-P3: Touch Screen Shutter Release Problem
Mar 10, 2013

I must have inadvertently changed a setting on my E-P3 and cannot figure out how to reset it back to the way it was:

The shutter release is set to touch screen, i.e. when I touch the screen, the picture should be taken. Instead, now when I touch the screen to take a picture, a vertical magnification scale appears on the right side of the screen and otherwise nothing happens. The only way I can take the picture is by depressing the shutter release button on the top. Does someone know what I need to do to not have that magnification scale show up every time I am trying to use the touch screen shutter release?

I probably did something stupid but I just can't figure out how to undo it. Thank you much for any assistance with this!

Schnarps's gear list:Schnarps's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P3 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +2 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow