Started Mar 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
steve88
Contributing MemberPosts: 887Gear list
Like?
Exactly...We All Need a PP Assistant!
In reply to Bangers and Mash, Mar 10, 2013

Bangers and Mash wrote:

Now the lab in your dungeon. I wish had an Igor to assist me

HAHA. Me too. I could come home after a great day of shooting then pass it over to someone else in the household . . . fix'm up bro!!!

Cheers

Wayne

-- hide signature --

"The best camera of tomorrow can't shoot a picture today".

Hey, I get it that a RAW image is a RAW image and it does require SOME amount of processing but to have to use 2, 3, or even 4 software packages to get the image you want....I mean, why spend thousands of dollars on lenses and bodies if you have to spend HOURS hunched over a computer screen trying to "fix" the images.

I understand that some of this can't be avoided.  In my case, I was shooting at the worst possible time of day on a very bright, sunny day.  And, after reading all of these responses, it would appear that some of the fault lies with me (motion blur, aperture size, shutter speed).

I'm getting better with my PP skills but I truly hate having to come home and spend hours trying to get images to look good.  I think I'm going to look into an online course in Lightroom and PP in general.

Thanks again you two!

steve88's gear list:steve88's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 200mm f/2.8L II USM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow