Camera daypack

Started Mar 6, 2013 | Discussions thread
Gelbvieh
Regular MemberPosts: 169Gear list
Like?
Re: Camera daypack
In reply to juliemeikle, Mar 9, 2013

Hi I recently switched form a Lowepro Rover original to a Lowepro Flipside 400 AW as I was having difficult removing my camera and lens from the Rover when fully packed.  I can still take as much stuff in the Flipside only change is that some things such as my purse now go in the main camera compartment as the outside compartment is not as wide as the top section on the Rover.  It was also cheaper than my original Rover.  The waist belt is not as wide as the Rover but I have been really impressed by the Flipside and just how much stuff it can swallow.  I did have my doubts when I first brought it home.  Also it is comfortable to wear for long periods.  It will certainly take the kit you are talking about and more.  Finally when placed side by side with the Rover it is the same size, possibly marginally smaller.

Gelbvieh's gear list:Gelbvieh's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X Canon EOS 650D Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow