Started Feb 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
Marc Heijligers
Regular MemberPosts: 474
Like?
Re: A question
In reply to NikPhotography, Mar 9, 2013

NikPhotography wrote:

5tve wrote:

Why the left AF fails when centre & right nail it , I've asked Leonard that several times I'd love to hear his answer its a pity he always disappears from a thread when the questions get hard.

Exactly! Leonard's logic has become a mystery to me. I don't think he disappears though. Looking at similar threads it seems that he waits till number of replies reaches near maximum allowed for a thread, then posts similar arguments that would make it appear as if the final conclusion in the discussion was the hidden wisdom in page 100.

-- hide signature --

Regards,
Nik

Leonard doesn't know much about autofocus. His reasonings are flawed, and up to now he has failed to bring any evidence on the table. He structurally avoids questions he can't answer. He is not capable to translate the statements of page 100 to real-life situation. Discussing with him based on content does not make sense, he will either reply with non relevant information, or will completely ignore your response.

It looks like his writings are mainly addressing his own problem (whatever that might be), and not addressing the practical problems that other people like to know more about.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow