Started Mar 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
yycPhotog
Forum MemberPosts: 72Gear list
Like?
First pics with Canon 7D and new 100 - 400 L lens
Mar 9, 2013

Today I purchased the Canon 100 - 400 mm L series zoom lens, and what can I say other than wow. The focusing is very fast, quiet and pretty much bang on. I've only played with it for a couple of hours today but so far, I am quite happy with the IQ of this lens. I'm attaching a couple of pictures taken earlier today, (mostly cloudy with a bit of sun peeking through once in awhile) The pictures have had some minor PP done, and are cropped and exported as jpg's to keep the files sizes down. I know the first pic is somewhat blurry, but I personally like it as it gives a sense of 'movement', but that's my opinion, yours may vary! 

I want to thank those who helped me in my decision to purchase this lens. I also picked up the LowPro 400 AW camera bag as well.

yycPhotog's gear list:yycPhotog's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM +3 more
Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow