Started Mar 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
EinsteinsGhost
Forum ProPosts: 11,894Gear list
Like?
Re: Mirrorless cameras part 2.
In reply to Richard, Mar 9, 2013

Richard wrote:

Mjankor wrote:

You are not interested in FF because you are not interested in quality of IQ or any pro level features. Understandable. I do not criticize you for that but really a camera phone can do most of it and back to my point mirrorless gets lost between camera phone and Nikon Canon crop and FF cameras.

Oh, so now I'm also not interested in IQ, or pro level features. A camera phone would be a better instrument for me?

I am suggesting the reason for the decline in mirrorless in America is that a camera phone would be better for portability and a Canon Nikon would be better for more advanced photography and that the mirrorless slips between the cracks.

Thanks for helping illustrate that the kind of people who can't differentiate quality. I guess, that is why DPR has that game on the right. I really hope you would do okay, contrasting the kind of arguments you present?

EinsteinsGhost's gear list:EinsteinsGhost's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 Sony SLT-A55 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Sony 135mm F2.8 (T4.5) STF +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow