Just Released...Canon EOS 7D Mark II Spec List

Started Feb 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
Jerry-astro
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,277Gear list
Like?
No... he's not
In reply to Ubilam, Mar 8, 2013

Ubilam wrote:

Nobody will pay $2200 for a new 7D. Get Real. You are a troll.

Why don't the moderators pick this up and stop the nonsence???

Meanwhile we keep buying and using the 7D....

You're dead wrong on a couple of accounts.  First of all, with the right feature set, many (and I mean MANY) folks will pay that for a next gen 7D.  Count me among those numbers.  Again, it has to have some significant improvements in many different areas to be worth that up-charge, but I'm game if Canon can really bring it this time around.

Also, simply because you happen to disagree with someone does not make him/her a troll.  If you hate the 7DMk2 speculation, you might search for a different forum to hang around, 'cause it's built into the DNA here.  In fact, this sort of speculation is really a major part of what a gear based forum is all about.  So, live with it or move on.  As you've already been told, that's not the job of the moderators here.  Any filtering of messages that you happen to disagree with is totally up to you.

Jerry-astro's gear list:Jerry-astro's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow