Free Riders in Challenge Voting: My Top Ten!

Started Feb 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
ConanFuji
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,214Gear list
Like?
Re: Free Riders in Challenge Voting: My Top Ten!
In reply to barb_s, Mar 8, 2013

barb_s wrote:

OK Ruth, you've just convinced me to do more!

My next scheduled challenge now has this rule. It was just added specifically because you opened this thread pointing out some regulars that should find the time to vote too. Thanks. We'll see how many I end up DQ'ing.

"RULE 2: No entry allowed unless your profile shows that you have at least 500 votes cast. So, if you want to enter this challenge, check your stats, and do a little voting first. It won't be too hard to get to 500 if you vote on a few open challenges right now."

-- hide signature --

Barb

My message to barb today.  Like the old saying goes,  'There's more than one way to skin a cat.'

'Dear barb,

I was looking at your bird challenge http://www.dpreview.com/challenges/Challenge.aspx?ID=8048 and I REALISED how much this challenge indirectly helped encourage voting on the rest of the other challenges. I would like to applaud you for it.

I guess Ruth has the same idea, except that I don't agree with what appears to be her lynching (excuse me, but i really can't find a more friendly word to describe it) ten entrants online, is encouraging anything but scorn.

So here's a BIG thanks to you!'

ConanFuji's gear list:ConanFuji's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F500 EXR FinePix S1 Canon EOS 40D Sony Alpha NEX-5
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow