New Canon on 22nd March?

Started Mar 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
JTuuti
Forum MemberPosts: 62
Like?
Re: New Canon on 22nd March?
In reply to paulbysea, Mar 8, 2013

paulbysea wrote:

It was the whole system, the ergonomic choices that Canon made and continues to make. The range of lenses available.

I am a little concerned as to the some of the ergonomics choices that Canon has been up to recently.   While the world was complaining about the 'plastic' of 60D, I'd much rather put unified pressure on Canon to get the joystick back!   (Also the position-adjustable unlock button, but I seen that has been fixed in the new 6D)

Since I upgraded to 60D, I have been 99.99% using the center-focus+recompose (or crop for critical focus) since the 8-way controller is totally wrong to set the focus point.  Just this one for me huge problem is the reason I won't even be looking at the likes of 6D.

Other than the points above, I do like the Canon ergonomics.  I am concerned, however, that they seem to be straying away from their obviously excellently researched and executed ergonomics as they update their product line.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow