SpartanWarrior wrote:

t.c. marino wrote:

SpartanWarrior wrote:

Ramesh wrote:

http://photorumors.com/2013/03/06/canon-announcement-on-march-22-eos-70d/

http://www.canonrumors.com/

-- hide signature --

rr

Although I am a Canon user for many years, but I really hate to say it we will not see anything good from them, looks like Nikon took the ball and ran with it and Canon is to busy worring about video, I am starting to think that I married the wrong system but we'll see...

hello spartanwarrior,im a long time nikon user..canon will respond to nikon with a very competetive product..they always do,maybe they will announce the 70d to compete with nikon d7100..or they will announce the killer 7dmk2..that will finally force nikon to consider a true d300 replacement.canon will be fine..they continue to outsell nikon and gain more market share.as far as video..canon planning for the future and will completely dominate that segment unless sony REALLY steps it up..i'm more worried about nikon than canon.happy shooting

-- hide signature --

nikonshooter

I'm sure they will but honest their sensors I think are really good, maybe not in DR but hey that's why we use our GND filters, and when I mean they cripple their cameras I mean feature wise.

i hear ya, im a nikon shooter since 1978,most of my colleagues are canon shooters and we do a lot of paid shoots,most of the canon guys that i shoot with are still using their 5d2's/mark2/2n and they produce stellar images with them..and they have no intention of upgrading their gear until they stop working..and the 1dmk2/n guys REALLY like those cameras,those guys couldn't care less about DXO sensor scores or 102,000 iso performance..we're all more interested about "getting the shot"..we see a lot of "average joes"with nikon d4's and IDX's blasting away at 10/12fps shooting... static subjects..cant stop laughing..

-- hide signature --

nikonshooter

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow