Started Mar 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Murray Rothbard
Forum MemberPosts: 65
Like?
DSLRs are dead, long live mirrorless
Mar 7, 2013

I own an E-PL5. It is the best camera in the world for me, therefore it is also the best camera in the world for everybody else. Soon it will be surpassed by the E-P5 and a new OM-D camera, one of which will be the new best camera in the world. For me. And everybody else.

Mirrorless cameras are the best cameras in the world. They do everything as good as or better than DSLRs, They do everything as well or better than any DSLR except for tracking autofocus AND I SWEAR THAT'S COMING REAL SOON PROBABLY THIS YEAR FROM OLYMPUS AND SONY! Also everybody knows EVFs are better than OVFs always.

I don't care how man millions of suckers and old people use DSLRs, they are all using an inferior product that is soon to die out in obsolescence. DSLRs will all stop working within a few years and they won't be making any new ones. And don't even get me started on those piece of junk cell phone cameras.

So to summarize, DSLRs are dead, OVFs are dead, film is dead, everything is dead except Olympus which is about to become king of the photoverse. Them and Sony. Full frame NEX for the badasses and rich amateurs, OM-D for the hipsters and fashionistas and real photographers.

The future looks real bright unless your camera is a boring, dying black DSLR. Or a cellphone camera.

Olympus PEN E-P5 Olympus PEN E-PL5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow