Started Mar 6, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Bob in Baltimore
Regular MemberPosts: 420Gear list
Like?
RESULTS *********Challenge 162- The Moon in the Landscape ***********
Mar 6, 2013

I have been informed that I broke protocol by posting the results to Challenge 162 - The Moon in the Landscape within the original thread. That is not the way it is to be done! My apologies.

Rather than repeat the entire two posts, I will attempt to post the link here and be done with it.

Short summary ... lots of good entries and a real challenge to select among the final three.

#3 Moonrise with Venus, Morecambe Bay, NW England by jkjond

#2 Moonrise Over the Bay by public-af-lobster

#1 DavidRaso with an untitled image of the Moon peering thru wispy clouds and silhouetted conifers.

I won't show the pictures here. You will have to follow the link to see them, together with my (hopefully) insightful commentary and subsequent comments.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/post/50982082

David Raso ... congratulations! It is up to you to set the new challenge within 3 days. Let's make it 3 days from today. If you can't do it, the mantle shifts to #2, public-af-lobster, and if not you then ... well you all get the drift.

-- hide signature --

Bob in Baltimore

Bob in Baltimore's gear list:Bob in Baltimore's gear list
Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-85mm F3.5-4.5G ED VR
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow