Started Mar 6, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Bob in Baltimore
Contributing MemberPosts: 554Gear list
RESULTS *********Challenge 162- The Moon in the Landscape ***********
Mar 6, 2013

I have been informed that I broke protocol by posting the results to Challenge 162 - The Moon in the Landscape within the original thread. That is not the way it is to be done! My apologies.

Rather than repeat the entire two posts, I will attempt to post the link here and be done with it.

Short summary ... lots of good entries and a real challenge to select among the final three.

#3 Moonrise with Venus, Morecambe Bay, NW England by jkjond

#2 Moonrise Over the Bay by public-af-lobster

#1 DavidRaso with an untitled image of the Moon peering thru wispy clouds and silhouetted conifers.

I won't show the pictures here. You will have to follow the link to see them, together with my (hopefully) insightful commentary and subsequent comments.

David Raso ... congratulations! It is up to you to set the new challenge within 3 days. Let's make it 3 days from today. If you can't do it, the mantle shifts to #2, public-af-lobster, and if not you then ... well you all get the drift.

-- hide signature --

Bob in Baltimore

Bob in Baltimore's gear list:Bob in Baltimore's gear list
Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-85mm F3.5-4.5G ED VR
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow