Started Mar 6, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
juliemeikle
Regular MemberPosts: 172Gear list
Like?
Camera daypack
Mar 6, 2013

I want to replace my Lowepro Rover Light bag with one that is better suited to a Canon 5 Mk111. I find that there is insufficient room for the camera body. I want to carry a few personal items, purse, phone, keys and sandwich, maybe in the top compartment and the 5D with 24-105 attached, a 70-200 f4 and another lens....similar size to the 24-105 as well as Lee filters and remote release.

I like Lowepro bags, but can't run to the 45l RoverPro at £240! I have a Vertex 300 to carry most of my kit in transit, but wish I had bought the Trekker Pro 600, but it is also very expensive.

There is something in the Tamrac range ...the Adventure 10 that could be suitable, but I have never seen one, so your opinions or suggestions would be really useful....I am a good hour away from a photo shop, but it is a big one. I am in UK.

Thanks in advance

juliemeikle's gear list:juliemeikle's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL1 Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS USM Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM +15 more
Canon EOS 5D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow