ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ac146
Regular MemberPosts: 308Gear list
Like?
OK Mr Samsung show me the APS-C
Mar 5, 2013

Hi Mr Samsung!

Nikon has put out their fixed lens APS-C advanced compact. Great idea. An advanced compact with the larger APS-C sensor.

Now wait a minute! Your EX line of advanced compacts look very similar to the Nikon. Maybe I should of said that the other way. But of course they would look like yours. We know the EX's control arrangement works great. We know too that your EXs are well made. Have great lenses. So.... come on. Bring out an EX3 with the larger APS-C that you make. Vertical integration. Keep the costs in-house. Don't buy them from Sony. Replace the lens with a fast 3 to 4x times zoom. Keep the wide at a 24mm equivalent. Its much better than the others 28mm equivalent.

Keep that articulated screen. Showing your technical expertise, why not come out with a hybrid optical finder with basic info as per the X20. Make it hot shoe based, so you can use it on your NX range too!

Sounds like a winner to me.

I have had my EX1 for over 2 years now .... still love it. I've looked at the others. Nothing feels right in my hands. The EX seems so much better made. Is it perfect? NO. A bigger sensor would be a big improvement ....

Thanks

-- hide signature --

Nova Scotia, Canada

ac146's gear list:ac146's gear list
Olympus XZ-2 iHS
Fujifilm X20 Samsung TL500 (EX1)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow