70D and 7Dmk2 is coming what to expect?

Started Feb 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
Limburger
Senior MemberPosts: 4,199Gear list
Like?
Re: May I?
In reply to Keith Z Leonard, Mar 5, 2013

Keith Z Leonard wrote:

I love how when you don't like something you just point the blame at people for not knowing things, I have a philosophy minor, I'm pretty sure I know how it's used. Though I'm sure now that you can attack me with the assumption that you know more than everybody about everything....have fun with yourself there.

argumentum ad hominem, to the person or to the man. Instead of arguing the semantic merits of whether or not the skin is included as a part of the chassis you are dismissing the point by labeling those with whom you are arguing as "fanboy", that is a classic use of the fallacy.

Throw in a little psychology. If you want discussion you should talk at equal terms. Shouting of the roof how wrong the other is and how right you are will have the very opposite result than aimed for (unless you want an arguement). Completely useless to even react like in the first place.

If ones envolved in an arguement and this stands alone it could be either person (or both) that caused the arguement. In case this type of behaviour evokes nearly always nearly identical reactions it would be wise to start with a little selfreflection, in particular when several people this matter repeatedly have pointed out.

-- hide signature --

Cheers Mike

Limburger's gear list:Limburger's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow