Does anyone here have the RX100 to go with your NEX?

Started Mar 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
Paul712
Forum MemberPosts: 54
Like?
Re: Does anyone here have the RX100 to go with your NEX?
In reply to Ttriple, Mar 5, 2013

I use NEX7 with three lenses and the RX100.  I equally love both these cameras (one for its flexibility and the other for its compactness) as they meet photography needs providing me pictures that I cherish. Some times, I take both cameras to avoid changing lenses for the NEX.

The RX100 travels with me more frequently as I have different options to carry it discretely - in my belt pouch, in shopping bags, and in my tennis bag.  I use the originally supplied Sony wrist strap for the RX100.

However, for the NEX7, I had to experiment quite a lot, I tried Neck straps, wrist straps and BlackRapid Sling Strap.  None of these carrying options met my needs. Now I am using Canon Hand Strap E2.  I like this strap very much as it attaches the camera to the palm of my hand, leaving my fingers free to operate the NEX7 buttons without having to also support the camera.  Also, this compact strap does not take up extra space within my very tiny Domke camera bag.  I used to have a Nikon D300 and lenses in a much bigger bag.  So, now I am enjoying more compact solution in both these cameras.

-- hide signature --

Paul

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow