E-7 Wish List

Started Mar 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
Art_P
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,089Gear list
Like?
Not in the market, but...
In reply to SirSeth, Mar 5, 2013

I can come up w a wish list too!

Dual cards that can be used sequentially, or in tandem (one for jpeg, one for RAW)

WiFi control would of course be nice.

GPS compatibility (not asking for it to be built in, just let it talk to an add-on GPS or smartphone)

PEN/OMD accessory port or something similar... just think, you could add an EVF on top of the OVF and have the best of both worlds?

Yes, must have the tilt/swivel screen

Does it have to be so big?  E-520 sized?  (I know, some like a massive camera to go w the big lenses)

While I fully expect the E-M5 sensor, a next gen sensor would keep folks from crying 'obsolete'...for a few days anyway.

Leave room on the SCP for one or two user selected functions.

Allow naming of mysets and easier access.

Hey, here's a thought... howabout a retrofocus adapter to use m43 lenses on 4/3?  OK, I know the zooms don't compare to 4/3 counterparts, but would enough folks want access to the 75mm, the 45? some of the f0.95 lenses?

-- hide signature --

Art P
"I am a creature of contrast,
of light and shadow.
I live where the two play together,
I thrive on the conflict"

Art_P's gear list:Art_P's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
+1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow