Samsung could kill the competition in 2013

Started Mar 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
tecnoworld
Senior MemberPosts: 4,036Gear list
Like?
Re: I have the same opinion but for much different reasons Re: Samsung kills no one
In reply to Mr.NoFlash, Mar 5, 2013

Sorry for the word "kill". It was the emphatic version of "overcome". And I think that, technically speaking, the next gen of nx cameras has all the right cards to do that. Faster focus, faster processing, focus peaking for legacy lenses, smaller raw files, touch and tiltable screen. If just samsung improves the jpg engine and, above all, high iso rendition, it will be difficult, for me, to find any more flaws in the camera. And, imho (since I love fast primes and usually dislike zooms) the lens lineup is just great.

The price for the nx300 is too high, I agree on that, but I'm also sure it'll be under 500€ (a "right" price for it) before summer.

In the meantime, we'll see if/what Samsung can deliver with nx1100, nx30 and possibly nx-r (which I think will feature a new aps-c sensor rather than a ff one).

tecnoworld's gear list:tecnoworld's gear list
Samsung TL500 Samsung NX100 Samsung NX200 Samsung NX300 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow