Started Jan 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
sea_dragon
Contributing MemberPosts: 610Gear list
Like?
Re: Serial numbers
In reply to sea_dragon, Mar 5, 2013

From the other thread... Here

exdeejjjaaaa wrote:

that is probably an issue of your eyes or the way you keep a camera, for me (for example) to see such an image distortion in GH3 viewfinder I need to actually remove my eye from it by an extra inch or so (or look through it at quite exteme angle - but then I will not see who whole frame) - which means to look through viewfinder while keeping a camera pretty much away from my face and I never do this (and I can't see the whole frame at such distance anyways)... do you ? EVF is not an LCD, it is not intended to be looked through by keeping it away from your eyes.

Yes, unfortunately, I see the distortion even with my eye centered and against the viewfinder. When positioned this way, either the aperture readout or the ISO readout in the display have distortion. I can't see both at once without the distortion.

My wife says she doesn't see it, but my brother who looked at it this past weekend noticed it.  That is what has be baffled.

Here is the pic from the other thread (originally posted by another forum member):

sea_dragon's gear list:sea_dragon's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow