Started Mar 5, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tyrophotographer
Junior MemberPosts: 30Gear list
Like?
User experience with Fuji X10
Mar 5, 2013

(I would search the forum for entries about the X10, except that DPReview's search brings up (seemingly) everything BUT what i am searching for.  in this case, X10 retrieves entries about the X100, anything starting with X, etc etc.)

I am thinking about purchasing a high quality fixed lens camera with a range around 28-100, and considering the X10 along with the Canon S110, the Sony RX100, the Panasonic LX-7, etc. I know this represents quite a wide range of cost also.  The winners seem to be the X10 and the RX100.  The RX100 is supposed to have higher image quality, but cannot match the f2.8 aperture of the X10 at the top of its focal length range. And the X10 does have a viewfinder, though a limited one. The controls and the EXR features of the X10 are attractive also.

So- how has this all panned out in practice?  Can you tell me or refer me to good threads on this forum that I have been unable to find?

ANSWER:
Canon PowerShot S110 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow