X100S Street Photography Locked

Started Mar 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
This thread is locked.
Regular MemberPosts: 224
Re: X100S Street Photography
In reply to MrChristopher, Mar 5, 2013

MrChristopher wrote:

I got a chance to get out for a couple of hours today with the new X100S and shoot some street photography in Denver. Check it!

These are really nice images and thanks for posting them. Lets face it this forum is infested at times with trolls and idiots who feed them. I got tired of reading those who polluted this thread but I sure enjoyed your photography. Thanks for the link. You're a very good photographer.

Thank you very much, MrChristopher!

Yeah, I hang out at various photography forums and I'm honestly amazed at how different this place is. I'm used to a very supportive atmosphere and folks that are more interested in photography as an art form. I know there are still plenty of great folks around here, but it's striking, the difference in the average vibe here-- people offering harsh criticism, when it doesn't actually serve a purpose. As well as the focus on the technical aspects of gear, way past the focus of the art. I used to be a pixel peeper too, but after a while, I think it's helpful to give it a rest and just enjoy taking photos and processing them without even zooming in. 99% of the time when I do make prints, the level of detail you see (naturally) viewing the photo is the same as the way it looks in a normal view on your computer screen.

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow