X100S Street Photography Locked

Started Mar 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
BrianKraft
Regular MemberPosts: 224
Re: X100S Street Photography
In reply to MrChristopher, Mar 5, 2013

MrChristopher wrote:

I got a chance to get out for a couple of hours today with the new X100S and shoot some street photography in Denver. Check it!

http://www.briankraft.com/Blog/personal/fuji-x100s-street-photography/

These are really nice images and thanks for posting them. Lets face it this forum is infested at times with trolls and idiots who feed them. I got tired of reading those who polluted this thread but I sure enjoyed your photography. Thanks for the link. You're a very good photographer.

Thank you very much, MrChristopher!

Yeah, I hang out at various photography forums and I'm honestly amazed at how different this place is. I'm used to a very supportive atmosphere and folks that are more interested in photography as an art form. I know there are still plenty of great folks around here, but it's striking, the difference in the average vibe here-- people offering harsh criticism, when it doesn't actually serve a purpose. As well as the focus on the technical aspects of gear, way past the focus of the art. I used to be a pixel peeper too, but after a while, I think it's helpful to give it a rest and just enjoy taking photos and processing them without even zooming in. 99% of the time when I do make prints, the level of detail you see (naturally) viewing the photo is the same as the way it looks in a normal view on your computer screen.

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow