5DmkIII on Amazon UK?

Started Aug 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
kyjy
Contributing MemberPosts: 948
Like?
Re: 5DmkIII on Amazon UK? - reply from Amazon
In reply to kyjy, Mar 4, 2013

Reply from Amazon UK on the question of why the 5D3 isn't available directly from them:

=======================================================

I understand that you want to know about the availability of the item "Canon EOS 5D Mark III - SLR Digital Camera (Body only)".

I have checked and found that the item you have mentioned - "Canon EOS 5D Mark III - SLR Digital Camera (Body only) " – is currently out of stock and I can’t guarantee if it will be sold again by us. Because of this, the item is currently not listed on our website directly from Amazon.

Occasionally, our supply of popular items is limited and some products sell out quickly.

Perhaps you could check our website from time to time to see if this item has come back in stock or if it is available from a third-party seller through Amazon.co.uk Marketplace.

Clicking on the blue 'used and new' link on the product's information page leads you to items offered by third-party sellers on Amazon.co.uk Marketplace. You will be given a list of available copies of an item, their condition and their sellers. Please note we are unable to source products from Third Party sellers.

Customer Service can be reached 7 days a week 06.00 to midnight, local UK time. Freephone (within the UK): 0800 496 1081

International customers can reach us at +44 (0) 207 084 7911.

I appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

I wish you have a great day.

I hope this helps. We hope to see you again soon.

=======================================================

I haven't seen it listed as available from Amazon directly (and neither has camelcamelcamel, as far as I can tell).

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow