Started Mar 3, 2013 | Questions thread
n057
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,287Gear list
Like?
Re: Should I get a d300s?
In reply to Tucabert, Mar 4, 2013
Tucabert wrote:

Hello,
To me, high ISO performance is one of the most important things. So how much better is the d7000 in this aspect?

It is so improved that, if Nikon decided to offer one, we would all die for a D300s updated with a D7000 sensor.

However, I have heard that the handling of the d7000 is not that good and you still have to dig through menus quite often. One professional photographer actually described it as a b**ch to handel, is this true. And apparently there are always issues with the AF system back and front focussing. How common is this and how

That is why many of us decided to stay with the D300. But check with happy users of the D7000 in their own forum, they will bring another point of view

do you think it is compared to the AF system in the Canon 60d (my previous camera).

Canon 60d. Unknown here.

JC
Some cameras, some lenses, some computers

n057's gear list:n057's gear list
Nikon Coolpix 995 Nikon D200 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow