8MM - Share yours

Started Mar 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
skysurfer5
Regular MemberPosts: 357Gear list
Like?
Re: 8MM - Share yours --- This time with the E-5
In reply to Btonar, Mar 4, 2013

To follow up my E-1 images, here are a few with the E-5.  Again, these are not high art, just some more fisheye fun.

Yosemite National Park:  Tenaya Lake, Dec. 26, 2011.  It's a rare treat to visit Tenaya Lake in winter and to cross Tioga Pass this late (the road didn't close due to snow until mid-Jan. 2012).  The log is a tusk of the elusive Yosemite narwhal.  

Yosemite National Park:  Tenaya Lake, Dec. 26, 2011.  This is what the ice looked like close up.  The surface of the ice was very slippery, which is why my left hand intrudes and I accidentally cropped the hills in the background.

Shasta Dam, northern California.  This was part of our trip to the Redding area to see the Annular Solar Eclipse on May 20, 2012.

Redding, CA:  The world-famous Sundial Bridge over the Sacramento River at Turtle Bay Park.  This is a single spar, cable-stayed pedestrian bridge.

Redding, CA:  Sundial Bridge.  The orange cones mark places where glass panels (the walking surface) need to be replaced.  BTW, the spar actually makes a giant sundial.  The hour markings are maybe 150 feet past the north end of the bridge.

Redding, CA:  One last look at Sundial Bridge.

-- hide signature --

--

'Is it the only lesson of history that mankind is unteachable?'
…Winston S. Churchill

skysurfer5's gear list:skysurfer5's gear list
Olympus E-5
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow