70D and 7Dmk2 is coming what to expect?

Started Feb 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
t.c. marino
Contributing MemberPosts: 596
Like?
Re: 70D and 7Dmk2 is coming what to expect?
In reply to jonrobertp, Mar 4, 2013

jonrobertp wrote:

It makes no sense at all to think that Canon will make another cam in the same price range as the t4i. It will be an upgrade replacement for the weak 60D...no doubt at all. As to sensor , frame rate, Af...all speculation...but it is like Canon to replace most of these 3 details....and then do speed upgrades for the highest one, the 7DII later.

As the 7d outdid the D300, Canon will try to outdo the D7100. And within 100$ of it. Count on it.

canon makes excellent cameras and they continue to dominate the market...however they dont innovate anymore.7d is an outstanding crop camera ..the best, and it does outshine the excellent d300/300s.....it had to as it was realesed 2 years AFTER d300,canon went over d300 specs and matched/exceeded them..canon even added the built in flash commander mode.many d300 users consider the 7d a"me too"camera.canon almost knocked nikon out of the game with their ff cameras but did not go full steam ahead and produce a high speed ultra responsive ff camera prior to the release of the d3/d3s..now that 1dx is here..many nikon shooters consider it a "me to" camera..a faster better performing d3 type camera.EOS M...looks like the sony nex cameras with a eos mount.canon will now sooner or later introduce a “me too“ d7100 camera.Now is canon's golden chance to innovate and introduce the killer 7dmk2 at 10fps 24mp and 63pt af..and i hope they finnaly link the spot meter to the af points like every nikon camera has since the mid 90's..for now only the 1d series canons have that feature...cant wait for the release ok 7dmk2
nikonshooter

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow