Upgrading E410 to E-3 / E-5?

Started Feb 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
SirSeth
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,693Gear list
Like?
Re: Upgrading E410 to E-3 / E-5?
In reply to SelSol, Mar 4, 2013

SelSol wrote:

Thanks. I think a lot of the issue I face is that when you go to a clients house, they're expecting you to get down with a serious looking piece of kit, and lets face it, the OM-D doesn't look like something which packs clout, it looks a little like a P&S against a DSLR

So that's what you mean by "upscale" with your clients. I think a used Nikon D700 with vertical grip should do the trick then.  Really, if that's the type of client you have, I think they may be not only expecting a serious looking camera, but one that says Canon or Nikon. The OM-D would deliver stunning results imo, but perception is reality sometimes and if they are looking for a certain badge, then there are some great new bodies (D7100).

Used E-5 is $1000. Used E-3/5 will be AF nirvana compared with E-410. E-5/E-30 will have best IQ.

Good luck.

-- hide signature --

What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
--
wallygoots.smugmug.com
wallygoots.blogspot.com

SirSeth's gear list:SirSeth's gear list
Olympus E-1 Olympus E-3 Olympus PEN E-PL2 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital 11-22mm 1:2.8-3.5 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow