In reply to Bill Randall, Mar 3, 2013

Bill Randall wrote:

DreamsAreDust wrote:

Bill Randall wrote:

Chato wrote:

Bill Randall wrote:

Chato wrote:

Bill Randall wrote:

Young boy shapes pastry into something like a gun and is expelled. In my opinion, the teacher and the administration are idiots.

I finally figured out what is wrong with our country. The people who are suppose to be so well educated and are getting responsible jobs, are stupid.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/02/boy-7-suspended-for-shaping-pastry-into-gun-dad-says/?test=latestnews

Punk got off lightly. Doesn't he know that even seeing a gun can result in homicide, or something?

Dave

How can it result in a homicide when he failed to make any bullets? And don't tell me he was going to buy some. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to find Betty Crocker hollow points? DUH!!!

You now have ​"Bad Karma."

Someone's going to shoot a strawberry tart at you, at 30fps and you'll be sucking down those strawberries for weeks on end!

Dave

Do you really think an automatic strawberry tart gun at 30fps can match my cantaloupe Howitzer? And you should be advised that the Fruit-of-the-Loom boys are on my side. We are a gang of fruits! Mmmmmmm, I may have to get back to you on this.

All of this reminds me of the teeth gun from "Existenz" movie

I never saw the movie but a "teeth gun" sounds like something the tooth fairy would use.

It's fashioned out of bone and gristle and the magazine is a jawbone and it fires teeth off of the jaw.

It's meant o pass screening for metalics and othert non-organics..

-- hide signature --

Don't bother with dreams, reality turns them into dust..

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
MoreNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow